This privacy statement applies to Cozy Pillow B.V.. Cozy Pillow respects the privacy of visitors to the website and ensures that the (personal) information you provide is treated confidentially. Processing of (personal) information is done in accordance with the requirements of the law.
This statement has been drawn up to explain what our working method is with regard to the personal information you give us or that we collect through our sites. The information may have been shared in writing or verbally or may have been collected during a visit to one of our sites or from other sources.
Responsibility for personal information
Cozy Pillow is responsible for the processing of your personal data. Cozy Pillow determines the purposes and means of processing and is responsible for compliance with legal requirements. Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
Processing of personal data
In our processing we comply with the requirements of the privacy law. This means, among other things, that we:
- clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this via this privacy statement;
- try to limit the collection of personal data to only the personal data that is necessary for the specified purposes
- in those cases where your consent is required, first ask your explicit consent to process your personal data;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and to meet the requirements of parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to access, correct or delete your personal data at any time.
Purpose of the data processing
If you visit our website, request information through our website, book an accommodation, request a service or contact us by telephone, we will register personal information about you. Cozy Pillow processes for various purposes only the necessary personal data.
Cozy Pillow processes personal information for the following purpose
- To be able to contact you;
- Processing your reservation and informing you about the course of it;
- ensuring that your payment is processed correctly or, if necessary, an amount to be refunded to the payment provider;
-Answering your questions or dealing with your complaints via social media, e-mail, post or telephone.
If you no longer wish to receive e-mail concerning the activities and information of Cozy Pillow, you can use the unsubscribe option that is included in every e-mail that Cozy Pillow sends.
Your privacy rights
If you have a relationship with our company, you have the possibility to access your personal data after a written request. You can have your data deleted or changed if the overview provided by us contains inaccuracies. Furthermore, you have the right to request your data in a file, so that another party can obtain and use your data.afd
Visiting data and Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to track general visit data. The data is therefore used for statistical analyses of visit and click behaviour on the websites. We also use this data to optimise the websites.
We would like to point out that this data can never be traced back to you as a person or individual. This does not apply to those cases in which you identify yourself as a person via one of the forms on the websites. This can be done, for example, by leaving an e-mail address or when you make a reservation.
We have signed a processing agreement with all companies that process data from us. In this agreement it is laid down, among other things, what the personal data may be processed for and what security measures must be taken for the storage of the personal data. It also states that those who process the data must treat it confidentially and may not process personal data for a purpose other than that stated in the processing agreement.
Provision to third parties
Cozy Pillow will in certain cases, if this is necessary for the execution of the purposes included in this Privacy Statement, transfer personal data to third parties.
When a booking is made:
- hosting party booking engine
- payment provider, to take care of payments and refunds
- review partner, to invite clients for a review or to send a tailor-made information and/or offer.
Exchange of personal data
1. Transmission and receipt of personal data within Cozy Pillow
- Cozy Pillow can exchange your (personal) data within the various departments of Cozy Pillow.
- Cozy Pillow ensures that within its departments the European standards of data protection are applied to personal data.
- Cozy Pillow cannot be held liable when personal data has to be delivered to local authorities in accordance with applicable legal obligations.
2. transmission and receipt of data outside Cozy Pillow
- The purpose of processing your personal data may mean that we share personal data with other organisations. To the extent that there is no express consent or legal obligation on your part, this exchange of data is based solely on the performance of the agreement between you and Cozy Pillow or when Cozy Pillow has a legitimate interest in doing so.
3. No commercial use
Cozy Pillow will not sell, rent, distribute or otherwise make your personal information commercially available to third parties except as described in this privacy statement or with your prior consent.
Access and modification of personal information
If you have provided us with personal information, you can have it changed by us at any time. You can also contact Cozy Pillow if you wish to inspect the information Cozy Pillow has registered from you. In addition, you can have your details removed or any corrections made if they are incorrect or incomplete.
Cozy Pillow B.V.
Chamber of Commerce: 73013978
VAT No: NL859320807B01